Search This Blog or the Web

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Is Emma Watson starring in 50 Shades of Grey ?



Recently , Emma Watson admitted she’s ready to get rid of her Hermione Granger alter ego from Harry Potter  — even if it means going nude.


The 22yo girl, told Hello magazine she has been thinking of baring all since she was a teenager.

During a press conference in London, when confronted with Anastasia Steele role, in the movie adaptation, she said :

“I’ve thought since I was 16 that if it’s important for the character to do sex scenes then I would,... If it’s important to the story then I’ll do it, because I’m an actress.”
“I’m not attached to that film,”.
“I don’t know why it keeps coming up again and again.
“I’ve got no idea where this rumor has come from. I just can’t seem to shake it. I haven’t read the book, I haven’t read a script, I haven’t been approached.”

Emma Watson is currently starring in the drama Perks of Being a Wallflower.


Sources: Hello Magazine, Celebuzz

No comments: